Subscription Best Practices
How Can I gain subscribers?
- Use free content to advertise your exclusive content. Always assume that an exclusive piece of content by itself is not enough to bring eyes to your content.
- Make your exclusive content valuable to users and different than your free content
- Consistency in posting will organically grow your subscriber count. Stay consistent and post consistently!
Once I gain subscribers, What should I do?
- Message your newest subscriber and thank them!
- Let the users know what exclusive benefits they now have due to subscribing (Exclusive Audio Rooms, stories, posts, etc.)
- Post consistently .. Come up with a schedule
- Include your intended content schedule in a message to subscribers
- Put thought into your posts that make the subscriber feel value is gained from subscribing to you
- Listen to subscriber feedback
- Be exciting!
How do I keep my subscribers engaged?
- Consistency is the main driving factor of value (Would you pay for streaming services if they had no content?)
- You already have accomplished the hardest part: Getting a Subscriber. Show them why you are worth it!
- You only add to your revenue stream by providing the value!
- When was the last time you posted or interacted with your Fanbase? Don’t leave them out!
- Remind your subscribers about exclusive content happening.
How can I know why a user unsubscribed to me?
- You can reach out and ask the right questions:
- Was your content schedule met? This is important!
- Was your content the same as described you would deliver?
- Were you engaging with your subscribers?
- Make note of what you can do to avoid losing future subs! They are your biggest supporters.
I just subscribed to somebody; how can I get the best out of it?
- Make sure to have your push notifications on so you never miss a post, audio room, or live!
- Check your subscribed channels.
- Get familiar with the creator’s content schedule.
- Why not let them know you subscribed and what you are hoping for?
I just unsubscribed. Is there any valuable info I can provide to avoid the same experience in the future?
- Reach out to Content Creator or even us and describe why you chose to unsubscribe.
- Monetary reasons?
- Not active as a user?
- Forgot I was subscribed?
- Give constructive feedback to the creator so they can improve!
What is Fanbase,
“For People Who Value Content And Community, Fanbase Is The Next-Generation Social Network That Allows Any User To Earn Money From Day One. Unlike Other Social Apps, Fanbase Is The One Place You Can Truly Be You. #EveryoneHasAFanbase”.
To download Fanbase on iOs click here
To download on Android click here
Click Down Below For More Related Content.